This year I feel so lucky to be surrounded by my family.
I have four gorgeous and healthy, energetic, spunky
kiddos. I have a husband who "gets" me and who I
know I can count on for anything!
I am also thankful for my goofy and crazy family. My mom has been
having quite a few issues with her MS and been falling a lot so we
were very lucky that she was here and cooked the turkey.
See how goofy we are.
It was this little turkey's first Thanksgiving:
Cameron and Michelle
Mom and Mandy
We also headed to my in-laws later that evening. I am beyond
grateful for them. They honestly would stop anything to come help
us out with the kiddos at a moment's notice. The cousins helped
put up the tree after dinner like they do every year. Poor Andrew
was home sick.
After we got home, the house was coooold, so the
kids all put on their footie pajamas, even Blakers!
No comments:
Post a Comment