In just 12 short days, our little Macey Moo will
be turning ONE! You cannot believe how fast this
year has gone! It literally seems like I had her yesterday.
Speaking of yesterday, Macey started saying baby, baby,
baby. I think we have the world's youngest Justin Bieber
fan. Seriously, anytime you sing that song, Macey gets the
biggest smile on her face. She also crawls to the bathroom all
day and says "baaaa" which means bath, but she sounds like a little
sheep crawling around here. Our countdown is on for Macey's
Winter "ONE"derland party coming on December 4th. It is easy-peasy
since everything will be decorated for Christmas. All we need is a
snowman cake and we are done!!!
My granddaughters are the most beautiful girls in the world!
ReplyDeleteGrammy
What a cute idea for her birthday! I'm already starting to think about Emerson's....and I have until April!
ReplyDelete