Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday, Gavin Johnathan...

Today is my monkey boy's 7th birthday.  From the minute
he was born he reminded me of a little baby monkey.
When he started walking at 10 months, he held his
hands up by his face and walked like a monkey.
He climbs everything in sight, and has, since he was
a year old.  I'll never forget hearing that first thud when
he crawled out of his crib at 12 months old.  This child,
by far, has been the most energetic, hyper, always having
to be doing something, child that I have ever seen.  But you
know Gav is the sweetest, most affectionate, and loving little
guy too!  Tonight he told me three times that this was his
best birthday ever and he loved me for everything.

His top request for this year's birthday was a bigger bike.
Every bike he has had has been a hand me down bike
from Blake.  He got a bike today that is almost bigger
than Blake's.  Let's hope he doesn't hurt himself on it.
He also wanted a new helmet because his Spiderman
one was too babyish.  So he got a plain Razor helmet and
I ordered a mohawk that suctions onto it.  I will have to
get pictures of him with it on.  Gav has a style all of
his own.

He also got some money from family, but got his
first BB gun from Mamaw and Papa.  He is beyond
thrilled that he will be able to go "hunting" with
Keith and Blake (don't worry, they stay locked up in
the gun safe any other time.)

Here are some pics from today of my super sweet 7 year old!





New slippers, yeah!





















Crazy boy!






















His face when he sees what
Keith is wheeling in...







































My handsome
boy before school
today



























My boy and I

No comments:

Post a Comment