Thursday, May 19, 2011

Preschool Graduation...

Yesterday my sweet little Riley Paige graduated
from preschool at Countryside Nursery School.
Hands down, the best preschool ever.  I am
already counting down the years until Macey goes
there.  When we were looking for a dress for this
special occasion, we finally decided on an American
Girl Doll dress.  Little did Riley know, I ordered the
matching doll dress and gave it to her yesterday
morning.  While I was curling her hair, I started tearing
up realizing that she looked so grown up.  I am in love
with her smile, her eyes, and each and every little
freckle on her face.
















































First thing when we got to the Graduation, I grabbed
Taylor and took a picture of the girls together.  She and
Riley have been best buddies almost since they started
at CNS.  They were known as the blondies.  I am lucky
enough that we have become close friends with their
whole family.

























I was on the graduation committee so I got there early and got
to see them run through the program before the other parents
got there.  I was told to bring lots and lots of kleenexes.  I was pretty
excited that I made it to the very end before I cried.

The graduation ceremony is sooo professional like.  That is the
only way I can think of to describe it.  They played the graduation
song and announced each student.  They walked across a platform
and received their diplomas.  So cute.  They also wore a cap and
gown and got to keep their tassel.  After this part of the graduation,
we took a break and went out into the garden and took pictures.






Grammy and Riley






Mamaw and Riley





Even Macey was so proud
of big sister.





Uncle Cameron and Riley















After pictures in the garden, the students got out of their
caps and gowns and started in on the Americana theme
of the program.  Riley had a speech to do and danced
to "Singing in the Rain."

























These are two of Riley's classmates.
Are they not the cutest Uncle Sam and
Statue of Liberty EVER???





















This is out of order
and not the best picture,
but atleast we have it.
We all have trouble taking
pictures in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment